I ended, last time, contemplating this aspect of the piece. (Sorry it’s so dark! That was the day it was snowing and sleeting right after the 70 degree day…..). I’m still thinking this will be the back neckline of something.
After adding rows of single crochet (through the back loop) and one little popcorn, I noticed that it was fitting nicely into this spot.
A little bit of 1/1 ribbing in orange, and I’m ready to attach the piece.
Checking out some color possibilities, and settling on this burgundy.
Stripes of burgundy and blue/purple popcorns fill this irregular space nicely.
Lots more rows of single crochet tbl make an interesting edge.
Moving on, for a moment, there are always rough places that bug me. I don’t like the abruptness of this pink triangle, so I first add a fuzzy yellow fluffle on the left and begin a raised single crochet line on the right (below).
I added a couple picots on the raised single crochet edge, but the pink seems boring. So, out it goes.
Let’s try some turquoise, instead. That’s better!
Another little raggedy edge to fix, below.
Done for the day!