Tassel – Spring 2014:
Our beaded tassels have been a surprise hit at Florilegium, so we now bring them to you as kits. Each tassel is made from silk ribbon we dye ourselves, pressed glass beads made in the Czech Republic, and high quality Japanese seed beads. Some tassels contain antique trims or fancy handmade trims from Mokuba, and many contain limited edition beads made from antique glass. New styles are emerging, building on techniques used in earlier versions to make more complicated designs. Beaded tassels are a decorative flight of fancy that can be used as a shot of color in hundreds of ways. I love to drape them over the corners of picture frames, hang them from drawer pulls and door knobs, decorate chandeliers and candelabra, embellish pillows, group with other small delights on tabletops or in display cases, use as napkin rings, jazz up an evening bag, adapt for a bookmark and so on………..
The tassels do contain small parts, so the usual care should be taken when using them around very young children. With Each kit you’ll receive the following:·
- Everything you’ll need except the scissors!·
- Our own Exclusive Hand Dyed silk ribbons·
- Gorgeous Pressed Glass beads from the Czech Republic.·
- Precisely made Japanese seed beads
- Complete instructions in large type for easy reading.·
- Full color pictures to guide you.·
- Need help, just call (816-746-6164) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.